Training for all employees
All Employees received specific information and / or training on:
- Internal Protocol related to the COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak.
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions:
- Hand Hygiene: Frequent and careful hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer that has at least 70% alcohol, covering all surfaces of the hands and rubbing them until they are dry.
- Respiratory Etiquette: cough and sneeze into the flexed forearm or use a tissue; always wash your hands after coughing or sneezing and after blowing; Avoid touching the eye, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- Social Conduct: Change the frequency and form of contact between workers and between them and customers, avoiding (when possible) close contact handshakes, kisses, shared jobs, face-to-face meetings and food sharing, utensils, glasses, and towels.
- How to comply with daily self-monitoring of fever (measuring the body temperature twice a day and record the measurement value and time), check for a cough or difficulty breathing.
- How to comply with the General Directorate of Health guidelines for cleaning surfaces and treating clothes in establishments.
Information for all customers
The following information is available for all customers:
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions in connection with the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- What is the internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak?
- Sufficient individual personal protective equipment for workers involved in any activity
- Individual and personal protective equipment is available to customers (maximum capacity of groups)
- The stock of single-use cleaning materials proportional to their dimensions, including single-use cleaning wipes moistened with disinfectant, bleach, and alcohol at 70º.
- Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution near the entry/exit points, and whenever applicable by floor, at the entrance to the restaurant, bar, and common sanitary facilities.
- Waste container with non-manual opening and plastic bag.
- In the sanitary facilities, equipment for hand washing with liquid soap and paper towels.
- The washing and disinfection, in accordance with the internal protocol, of the surfaces where employees and customers circulate, ensuring the control and prevention of infections.
- The cleaning of common use surfaces and objects, several times a day (including counters, light and elevator switches, door handles, cabinet handles).
- Preference will be given to wet cleaning, over dry cleaning, and the use of vacuum cleaner.
- The air renewal of the closed spaces is done regularly.
- Supply of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, whenever justified.
- The maximum occupancy of the facilities, per m2, is done, in accordance with the recommendations of the General Health Directorate.
- The maintenance of the social safety distance between customers within the premises, in accordance with the recommendations of the General Health Directorate.
- The distribution of information, within the scope of the activity, preferably in digital/online support.
- Compliance with internal hygiene and safety protocols by the partners involved in the programs sold by the Travel Agency.
- There is always a collaborator at the service responsible for triggering the procedures in case of suspected infection (accompanying the person with symptoms to the isolation space, providing the necessary assistance, and contacting the national health service).